[title]Don’t panic because of incorrect facts and rumours that are floating around[/title]
- Main symptoms are fever, fatigue, and dry cough;
- Few patients have symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat and diarrhea;
- Severe patients often develop dyspnea and / or hypoxemia one week after the onset of disease, and the severe ones rapidly progress to acute respiratory distress syndrome, septic shock, difficult to correct metabolic acidosis, coagulation dysfunction, and multiple organ failure .
When an infectious disease outbreak spreads, measures taken include measures against pathogens, susceptible populations, routes of transmission and epidemic sources.
There is no effective vaccine for the new type of coronavirus pneumonia. Personal protection is the most practical way, including not going to crowds, washing hands, drinking plenty of water, and taking rest.
- Minimize going out, do n’t go to crowds, and avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms;
- When going out to public places, doctors and transportation, pay attention Wear medical surgical masks or N95 masks;
- Do not touch, purchase and eat wild animals (ie game), and avoid contact with wild animals and poultry and livestock without protection;
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, wash your hands frequently, wash your hands with hand sanitizer or soap, running water, or use alcohol-free hand sanitizer;
- Do not cover your hands when sneezing or coughing, use your elbows Or cover your mouth and nose with paper towels;
- Keep your room and workplace clean, keep your windows open, and maintain more ventilation;
- Pay attention to drink plenty of water, rest, avoid staying up late, moderate Exercise to improve individual immunity; pay attention to nutrition, a reasonable diet, meat, poultry and eggs should be fully cooked and eaten;
- preparation of common materials such as thermometers, disposable masks, household disinfection supplies Wait.